Petite Canadienne

A Canadian MBA exchange student living in Paris.

Name:

Passionate about the energy sector...

Monday, January 23, 2006

Chez Lisa Annabel

Il faut que je travailles aujourd'hui...

Believe it or not, I have been working over the past 3 weeks at HEC to fulfill the final course requirements for my MBA. Not only have I submitted a few assignments, but I have started working on group projects with French students too. Right now I am taking Small Business Management, Business Ethics, Multilateral Financing, Indispensable Asia and of course, French! (We start a new set of courses in February.)

To get all of this work done, students usually require caffeine. As vending machines are the only source of caffeinated beverages on campus, I converted my room into un petit café - Chez Lisa Annabel. It's open sans interruption (without interruption) to a select group of friends. Using a bouillloire sans fil (cordless kettle), I serve un instant espresso, café au lait, thé argumes, thé vert et ovomaltine. I also have other (chocolate) treats too. Ymmmm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you actually carry your favourite coffee maker from here? :)

11:25 PM  
Blogger mer said...

Somehow this doesn't surprise me Lisa. ;)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home