Petite Canadienne

A Canadian MBA exchange student living in Paris.

Name:

Passionate about the energy sector...

Monday, January 09, 2006

Orangina Light


I am a BIG fan of Orangina, a carbonated beverage with 12% juice and 2% pulp. (It was introduced in France in 1953.) Unlike other carbonated beverages, it does not make you thirsty. Ahhhhhh. I drank it all summer until I realized that it has a ton of sugar...

Over the past week in France, I've noticed that Orangina is extremely popular. I see people drinking it everywhere! I started to think about drinking it again and when I saw "Orangina Light" -- a product with hardly any sugar, it was too good to be true. I haven't seen Orangina Light in Canada. Have you? It's been here for over a decade. Maybe I should get in touch with Orangina to export it to Canada?

Merci à Orangina d'avoir penser à sortir ce produit sans sucre. Ce n'est pas exactement sans calories, mais cela doit être 5/10 calories à 100 ml. Je trouve ça vraiment raisonnable.

1 Comments:

Blogger mer said...

i love it too but stay away from it for the same reason. LIVED on it during my paris trip though.

i have never seen the 'light' version here in canada - make it happen lisa! ;)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home