Petite Canadienne

A Canadian MBA exchange student living in Paris.

Name:

Passionate about the energy sector...

Monday, April 03, 2006

IVEY vs HEC


While it is tempting to compare my HEC and Ivey MBA experiences, I am afraid that it would be far too controversial for me to post my views here, given the hyper sensitive nature of MBA students.

I met up with a few other Ivey students who are now studying at HEC and we agreed that the programs are completely different.

I am looking forward reconnecting with my Ivey friends at the end of the month at our convocation! I know this will be the last time that I will see many of them so it will be a bittersweet event.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rodrigo said...

Hope to see you soon.

9:04 PM  
Blogger mer said...

when is your convocation? email me and let me know.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home