Petite Canadienne

A Canadian MBA exchange student living in Paris.

Name:

Passionate about the energy sector...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The World's Top MBA Programs


The Financial Times has just released their report on the world's top 100 full-time global MBA programs. Each school was ranked according to alumni career progress, diversity (percent of female faculty, international students etc.) and idea generation(?!).

HEC Paris was ranked #22 and the University of Western Ontario(Ivey) was #31.

After spending time in both Ivey and HEC classes, I think I may have figured out the difference between the schools. The French have a better sense of style. ha ha. HEC photo is unavailable at this time but here is a photo of my favourite Ivey students. Bonjour Section 3!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gah...can you please stop the smack talking about HEC? Not very becoming, please go back to Ivey if it's that great.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Rodrigo said...

I think I know you !!! :P How are you doing? I hope you are having a great time there.

Cheers,
Rodrigo

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home