Petite Canadienne

A Canadian MBA exchange student living in Paris.

Name:

Passionate about the energy sector...

Friday, February 03, 2006

European Euphoria


Perhaps my copious consumption of bubbly French drinks (Veuve Clicquot, Perrier, Orangina) has influenced my mood, but I am very happy to be a student in France. When I'm not in the library or in a class, I like to pretend that I am a native of this country. I like walking to the local patisserie/boulangerie (pastry shop/bakery) in the morning for a fresh pain au chocolat. I like looking at my favourite impressionist paintings at the Musee D'Orsay. I like attending operas at the Garnier Opera House. I like running in the French countryside. I like directing lost tourists. And most of all, I like conversing en Francais!

1 Comments:

Blogger mer said...

you are perfect for france lisa - so glad you're having a fantastic experience!

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home