Petite Canadienne

A Canadian MBA exchange student living in Paris.

Name:

Passionate about the energy sector...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Paris Tour Guide

Now that I have completed the MBA, I am taking an intensive French language course. It's a lot of work but I'm really excited about it as one of my life goals is to become fully bilingual.

When I'm not reviewing French grammar, I'm touring Paris with my Ivey friends. Last week, I hosted five friends and this week I have four more people here. It's busy and I truly feel like a tour guide. But hey, at least we're having fun - and the wine is cheap and the crepes are delicious! Photos to follow soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger -tvu said...

Congratulations! Was the experience at HEC difficult? How were able to get housing in Paris after staying at the HEC dorms?

Congratulatios again!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home