Petite Canadienne

A Canadian MBA exchange student living in Paris.

Name:

Passionate about the energy sector...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Greetings from Luxor, Egypt

A small group of HEC students are with me on a 10 day tour of Egypt. We spent a few days in Cairo and now we are in Luxor. We're heading to Sharm tonight. Whenever I meet Egyptians and tell them that I am from Canada, they almost always say "ooooh welcome CaNADa Dry". Photos and stories will be posted later this month when I'm back in France.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Raghu said...

Wow cousin, you sure are experiencing alot. I know so many people who are dying to go to Egypt. Enjoy the rest of your stay!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger mer said...

Very cool Lisa!

4:02 AM  
Blogger petitecanadienne said...

Thanks for your comments. Believe it or not, between trips to the temples and the coral reefs,I am doing some homework from different Internet Cafes. It's a little bit loud sometimes with the Egyptian music! Also, there are a ton of Russian tourists here.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home