Petite Canadienne

A Canadian MBA exchange student living in Paris.

Name:

Passionate about the energy sector...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Diving in the Red Sea, near Sharm el Sheikh


I had an unforgettable diving experience in Sharm! We saw turtles, moray eels, napoleons, reef sharks...as well as spectacular soft and hard coral gardens. I hope to dive the Red Sea again.

The dive company (www.cameldive.com) was well organized. Despite the fact that the crew spoke broken English, I felt safe at all times, especially as we had to go through airport-like security to get onto the dive boat!


If you ever have the chance to do it, I'd strongly suggest a diving/snorkeling trip in the Red Sea to witness some of the most spectacular coral reef and fish in the world!

The colours, abundance and diversity of marine life make this area one of my favourite dive spots. We got to swim with schools of Bicolour parrotfish, Arabian groupers, Red Sea Banner fish, manta rays, Crocodile fish, Red tooth trigger fish, Royal angelfish... We also spotted Brain coral, Salad coral, Moasi coral, Black coral... I didn't want to resurface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home